For information about
the group or activities,
contact 202-573-9113 or
©2010 Eco Housing Inc.™
3 Bethesda Metro Center,
Bethesda, MD 20814
Equal Housing Opportunity.
Logo by Chip Gestiehr,
Good Dog Creative.
Site designed and
managed by Herb Ettel.
Email the webmaster.
Imagine ... the best of urban living at Metro-Village!
- Walkable community just two blocks from the Metro Red Line Takoma Station plus
Takoma DC and Takoma Park, MD shops, bistros, restaurants and other amenities
- Metropolitan Branch Bike Trail running right outside your front door!
- Metro, bike or walk to work or play!
- A cohousing community comprised of 40-45 condominium homes
- Walking distance to two sister cohousing communities by the same developer*
- Studios, lofts, 1 and 2 BR homes [See unit floor plans]
- Mid $200's to Mid $400's
- Address: Spring Place NW, Washington, DC 20012
- Green design and sustainable building features being considered – the final list to be determined after cost/benefit analysis with input from future residents:
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- High efficiency building envelope
- Energy modelling and passive solar design
- Solar votaic and/or wind power
- Recycled and low VOC materials
- Construction waste recycling
- Locally manufactured materials
- On-site stormwater management utilizing bio-retention
- Landscaping with native plants and utilization of rainwater collection
- Green roof
- Bike and car sharing